National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
The National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL) provides recognition of leadership development and professional achievement for senior school leaders. It has a flexible, modular structure that combines core modules with the freedom to specialise and to develop the candidate’s own professional areas of interest through the choice of an elective module.
Benefits for schools;
- Facilitation and support from serving school leaders from within President Kennedy Teaching School Alliance
- Purpose built virtual learning environment enabled for mobiles and tablets
- Delivery at local venues
- Guaranteed support to pass final assessment
- Content contextualised for your locality and updated to reflect national developments and legislation
- Regular progress updates for mentors and headteachers
The qualification covers 6 content areas which set out what a leader should know or should be able to do, and 7 leadership behaviours which set out how the best leaders operate. The content areas have been embedded within 3 online courses, with the leadership behaviours explored during the face-to-face events.
Programme Schedule 2019-2020
Day 1: 14.01.2020 9am-4pm
Day 2: 17.03.2020 9am-4pm
Day 3: 23.06.2020 9am-4pm
To secure a place on this programme, email: firstname.lastname@example.org