National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership (NPQML)
The National Professional Qualification for Middle Leadership is accredited by the Department for Education (DfE). The qualification is delivered by the Outstanding Leaders Partnership (OLP), a collaborative partnership of schools, teaching school alliances and multi-academy trusts, managed and supported by Best Practice Network and facilitated by outstanding Senior Leaders from across President Kennedy Teaching School Alliance.
NPQML will allow schools and school leaders to;
- See improved outcomes for pupils in candidate areas of responsibility
- Gain increased awareness and understanding of self and of the behaviours needed to lead a team
- Reflect on leadership practice and ability to check learning and development needs
- Increase capability and capacity to take on a leadership role - having the skills, knowledge and understanding to do the job more effectively
- Support the succession of school leaders and build cohesive, effective teams
- Review and evaluate practice in order to bring about change and get the best for young people and staff within the organisation
360 degree leadership diagnostic:
Work-based peer feedback at the start and end of the qualification, aligned to content requirements, providing 360 degree feedback on candidate strengths and areas for development.
3 event days consisting of tailored practice tasks, group networking and self-managed learning interaction supporting powerful dialogue and leadership training.
3 facilitated online courses each consisting of 4 modules covering: Strategy and Improvement, Teaching and Curriculum Excellence and Managing Resources and Risk.
A series of online briefings providing key qualification information, support, guidance and assessment insight
To find out more about this programme, email: email@example.com